Wednesday 17 July 2013

Sweet Tooth

So, recently my boyfriend craves for sugary food like, desserts, milk tea and burgers! 
So he dragged me to eat with him and it was really nice to taste so much good food with your loved ones :) 

Chocolate Noir @ Cedele  

Macaroons suppose to be ultra mega sweet for me, but this Chocolate Noir is different! 
It tastes so much like Dark Chocolate (or it is dark chocolate?) 
Basically, bitter-sweet (not too sweet :)) 
Love it S$2.50++ /macaroon 

 Carrot Cake @ Cedele  

Don't really like this, because it taste like any other shop's carrot cake. 
I think so far the best carrot cake goes to.... *drum roll~* The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf ! 

Chocolate Delice @ O'Coffee Club 
Definitely I'm going back for this! 
They said it was a bittersweet chocolate mousse but I think its just bitter taste chocolate mousse with sweet strawberry jam and accompanied with Vanilla ice cream with a crispy crunchy pastry (biscuit) 
The whole combination is just too good to just have only a plate of this! 
Totally make my day! 
S$8.50 ++ 

No comments:

Post a Comment