Wednesday 17 July 2013

Paris Baguette


 Sweet bacon roll S$3.50

Taste so good! kind of like a breakfast food and it taste sweet though but DELICIOUS! 


Apple pastry S$3.50

My boyfriend and I love this so much! 
Perfect dessert for those who loves sweet, fluffy pastry. 
Definitely going back for this again. 

 Sweet Bacon Roll, Cheese Stick S$2.00, Apple pastry 

 Cheese stick was so-so for me. the taste is like I can get the same cheese stick at any other convenient shops (e.g, Breadtalk).


 Seafood Chowder Soup in Bread Bowl S$6.00 

Portion is small hence I think it's pricey. 
But it's delicious too though the bread is kind of oily. 

Didn't get to try the cakes because I think for such small squarish cake I had to pay more than $6 which is too expensive for me. But I have to say that, the price of the pastry is reasonable.
Like apple pastry (above), it was quite big and only cost $3.50 (super worth it).

Overall, I'm still definitely going back to try more food there meaning, more pastries, cakes (maybe?) and main courses. 

For more, click Paris Baguette

No comments:

Post a Comment