Monday 1 July 2013

At Wild Honey..

 Cranberry Scone with butter and blueberry jam

 Mocha

English Breakfast (Tomato, Sauteed Mushroom, a Sausage, Scramble Egg, 2 Breads, Beans and Potatoes) S$24++

Wild honey is a very cosy and nice place to dine in, though it is quite squeeze-y due to the place is quite small. I love the cranberry scone so much! its tastes so good! I can have that all day for years, I swear! HAHAH!!!

the bad thing of Wild honey is that, the queue is long and waiting time is apparently long too, I remember I had to wait for 45 minutes just to get into the restaurant. And it is very costly! My boyfriend  had English breakfast and I had cranberry scones and mocha which cost us S$40+ !

The English breakfast was good only for the bacon, beans and bread. the rest was normal..

No comments:

Post a Comment